Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Top Ten Best Programming T- Shirts

This is a must have collection of Programming T-Shirts for Code Lovers


Programming once started becomes a lifestyle of sorts it's a wild ride and an amazing journey. 

#10 Hello World

We all gotta start somewhere right? Hello World.



#9 It Works on my Machine

How many times have you used this line? It's classic.



#8 2b||!2b

To be or not to be. I think the real question is to sleep or not to sleep.



#7 99 Little Bugs

I have written code like this before the more I fixed the more it needed.



#6 Debugging

If I could only count the number of hours I have devoted to this action.



#5 !False It funny because it's True

If you get this one you have earned the right to wear it.



#4 I Hate Programming

We have all had this feeling right? It's stressful till it's amazing.



#3 Programming Noun

This is great definition my favorite part? See Wizard or Magician.



#2 Eat Sleep Code Repeat

Sleep? I thought it was Coffee Eat Coffee Code...



#1 Duck Debugging

I had a long talk with the ducky today 15 tries then suddenly retrying the first attempt success go figure.




I hope you enjoyed these half as much as I did collecting them. Time to refill the coffee see you again soon.




Thank you and have a Blessed Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

25 Best SEO Articles

*Featured Post Created by Santanu 25 Best SEO Articles to Learn SEO in 2019 [For Bloggers & Digital Marketers] ...